Friday, December 2, 2011

flower pop-up card!


Hello all....It's a festival season everywhere and I am also in festive mood as we have annual day celebration in my neighborhood. I am teaching few dance to group of kids and ladies. It's so much fun! That keeps me so busy these days...i wonder what i m going to do once the program will be over:( Yes, I'll craft more:)

For my friend PInky....:) I made 7 (pink) flower pop-up card following this video. It turned out nice and want to make more of them.





This one I made for my aunt. B'coz of no reason the photo had not turned out good. It looks more elegant in real. I took almost 50 pic of this card with 3 diff cameras and this one is the best! I think b'coz of colors on the card?!!! Do u have any idea?



Have a Happy Holidays!
Cheers.

8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Avni both the pop up and the quilling are awesome
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Sudha said...

Pretty cool creations. Love both the creations.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Sathya said...

Lovely quilling and very nice pop up card!!!

SUGANTHI said...

Such lovely colours and beautiful quilling.

Dorcas said...

Hi Avni!
This is so pretty!
You were asking about where to get free digital stamps. there are a few places, one is called http://freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com, another is http://digitaltuesday.blogspot.com , also createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com
Hope this helps!

yyam said...

They are both very lovely! The colours are so bright and vibrant! :)

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

nice pop up card.thanks for leaving beautiful comment on my blog....yes you are right..i do speak german but i´m in this country for last 9 years...so guess anybody can pick up a language when there is no other way to survive.Basteln means crafting in german...when he comes next time ask him to remember this word...then it will be easy for him to spot the shop.

lavina agarwal said...

thats a real beauty dear..