Friday, September 23, 2011

Tags!


Hiya everyone! I have some tags to share with you after a little absence. I promised myself after getting new stamps that I will update my blog atleast once a week. but, damn! I totally forgot that I have 3 kids to look after:) (two son, 1 DH)

anyways...I found the tag making quite exciting b'coz I can finish it quickly, though you have to think hard what to put in such a small place! I had many wedding invites ( I still have) so, finally I cut them into tags and some envelopes. I think this could be the best Diwali gift to anyone! What do u say?




My fav are lot no.3s and the one in red in lot1.



The envelopes are my mom's idea. So, I am going to make some more and send her for Diwali!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lovely work

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Erum Tasneem said...

wowie! you made so many fabby tags!! awesome! you are right, these will make great gifts!

Spardha said...

Super fab tags!.. Soo ethnic and lovely blingy! :)