Monday, August 29, 2011

Quilled animation


It's time for another quilled card. Do you know I join the ICR a week back and i was like.....Gosh! Where was I? All Indian crafters on one single page! It's great effort put together by the team of ICR. And to celebrate it I have made this card as part of their challenge...


No digi/rubber stamps- the twist doesn't really matter to me as I don't use/have stamps much on my cards. And the first thing I could think is quilling.


I love how it came out. I was inspired by the joker we had. My elder one loved the animation created! I am thinking to frame it for his room!

See, how happy is he?!

3 comments:

Spardha said...

WOW!.. love the animation concept! And your quilling rocks! :D
Cute pic too! :)

bingo card said...

Hi..........
Teacher card look stunning.Birthday album also look great.
Thanks for sharing.

Christmas Bingo Cards

Dr Sonia S V said...

How utterly creative!! Reached here via googling!!