Thursday, January 20, 2011

dedication!


OK...almost after 2 months...That was loooong! So much happened in between this time. but, I want to share the highlight....My lovely sister got me the craft stuff from Hobby Ideas in Mumbai. I was so excited to use it. And here you go....


So, this one is for you my sis...Thank you and love you very much!:)
I used toothpick and my son's play-doh to make those cute hearties.

This card goes for 2 challenges
CP sketch 98 http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/
Glenda's 100th challenge celebration http://papersscissorsrocks.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

binal said...

aww !! thank u so much :)
such an adorable card :)

Sudha said...

Lovely card.

Ujjwal said...

Adorable!! Those hearts on toothpick are cute :)

Glad to see you back!!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous bright colour! Love the layout too! Thanks for playing along with my red challenge!

Karuna said...

so cute! lovely shades of blue and yellow and those butterflies are perfect!

Spardha said...

such a cute card!.. love the toothpick idea! :)

Rachana said...

hello...this is my first round on ur blog...happy to discover ur blog...love work dear...

yyam said...

What a cute project! Love how you used toothpicks and play-doh! So fun! :)