Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Japanese card!

It's been so long since I've made a card! Gosh....I am just too busy with kids! I mean I am not that busy, but not free enough to create something. I don't like having break when there is a flow of creativity running in my mind. but, can't help it...I have to adjust with breaks otherwise I will be out of the blog society!:)

For long I wanted to use this handmade paper I got it from Pondicherry last year. but never thought it will be used to give result like this!:)


6 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card dear...love the layout for the card...those lamps are awesome

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

:) Oriental card! Loved those lamps!!

Spardha said...

wow!.. its beautiful!.. super duper fab! :)

Smita said...

This is lovely!! I love the colors and the theme :-)

Sudha said...

Beautiful work dear.

MANSI said...

loved it.. loved it.. loved it....very nice..loved the japanese art..do visit my blog at http://creativevisionbymansi.blogspot.com/
and leave your valued feedback